Thursday, January 1, 2015

Here's what you missed

So.. It's the new year. Happy 2015! Woohooo. I have a few resolutions I'm going to try for. Start back up regularly at the gym again, start blogging again {here we are with that one} & to generally be more "ζαμανφου" (could care less.. Aloof) & do things that make ME happy, not others.

So let's see... "P" & i went back out again.. Ended it in July.. Found out he was cheating with a "friend". Him cheating on me.. Funny huh? The relationship & my happiness with him were long gone prior to me finding out about that. It was a combination of me not wanting to have sex or even kiss him.. And him secretly hitting on her. I was unhappy with him for some time .. However didn't know to to end it. I suppose I didn't want to hurt him.. But in the long wrong I was the one that got hurt.. Sorta. I don't think I ever really truly loved him this time around. The first time he said "i love you" i felt pressured into it. We were in DC and he said the whole "soccer ball" thing.. Which is what I love you in Greek sounds like. I knew what he meant.. But i played dumb.. Because I wasn't there yet. But as the night progressed and he said it again.. And just.. Expected it from me (I saw the hurt in his face) .. I said it. Did I mean it? No, I didn't. Again.. There I go doing or saying things for others instead of doing things for myself.
I also started gaining weigh again. When with someone who doesn't have a care about eating properly, let alone caring about fitness and his physical appearance... I allowed his habits to rub on me. That and my unhappiness, made me gain some weight back. I'm happy to report that I lost that weight I gained since ending that. Went from the 215-220 (average) I would fluctuate with when I was with him, down to 185 now. Awesome.. Right? Let's also add that our entire relationship revolved around ingress. It wasn't "what are we doing today" it was "where are the portals." our day revolved around the game  .. Not our day and possibly playing. If he didn't play at a location.. He'd get cranky,iritable. Prime example.. Down the shore. My loneliness led me to settle with him..and i really shouldn't have. Even his now gf had asked me once when we were out at duffers together "why are you with" P"? You're much too pretty for him, he's like not cute at all." maybe it was secret jealousy (not sure why.. He was and is no prize) Or perhaps again.. She's as desperate as I was. Who knows.. I just wish them happiness & may they be as happy together as I am with Bill.

I was single for.. Oh... 5 days exactly before Bill (my current Oh so handsome boyfriend) started macking to me. Told me he couldn't stop thinking about me & talking about me (& my boobs) at the Anomoly, how were both single and not off limits and how he's gotta say something... I still think now what would have happened if he didn't come in work that day and told me those things & started flirting. Odd how things work out.. Isn't it? After that I thought about it.. And pushed it aside. Then I had a dream about him. Messaged him "so you wanna makeout?" he then turns it into a date instead.. By saying "you wanna go on a date?" The rest is history. Bill plays the game ingress too.. We like.. Don't play together. We have much more interesting things to do than play.. Which I love. If you wanna play.. Play.. If you don't.. We don't. Most times.. We don't.
I've moved out of my parents home in October 2014 & moved to downingtown. I live alone.. It's utterly splendid. Bill put together my linen unit for the new year. Started together last night.. Woke up this morning and he had it all together. I start making breakfast & he starts putting the new towel, hand towel rack & toilet paper holder together. Then hung up my frames too. God hes splendid. For nye dinner he brought over and cooked lobster tail, steak, mixed fresh veggies & potatoes for me.  That man can cook.  I also love the fact that his family adores me.. Down to aunts and uncles. His grandmother (with dementia) kept saying last week how beautiful I was. Everyone kept saying how perfect we seemed together... His dad said I was "the perfect girlfriend". 😊

I was suffering from intense migraines for most of 2014. Tried about 4 different medicines and none worked. I'm currently on something now and have been for some time. Upped dose of 100mg. From 25mg, to 50mg to 75mg and now 100mg.  Turned out that the migraines could MAYBE (they're not sure yet) be caused by something the doctors found. The doctors aren't sure how to proceed really.. It's not serious (for now) but it could be causing the migraines. However.. Because the 100mg seem to be working.. (only have had 2 migraines since staring 100mg) they're not going to touch on that,especially considering its not in fact cancer. People don't know about that.. It's not something I go around saying. Especially since I seem to be fine.

Summer of 2014, June, I had to put my former cat champagne to sleep. She was almost 17. I had many happy years with her & i still miss her. I currently have a new kitten in my life Leander. Adopted him in October, his birthday is Aug 1st, the day after champagnes. Leander as adorable and cuddly as he is.. Is very naughty. So so naughty. From climbing the wall, to going on the top of the book shelf and knocking things down, has broken a lamp, another bulb lamp, refuses to leave the living room blinds alone, hides my worn socks too. I HAD to pick the kitten that was climbing the cage at the SPCA.. Didn't I? Lol. He loves bill.. Whenever he's over.. He goes right for cuddling with Bill. It's rather cute actually... Except when he cock blocks and goes for bills boner lol.

My book had been on a standstill. I wasn't able to get it accomplished. I knew that other chapter in my dating life wasn't the end.. So I couldn't finish a book on my dating while knowing it wasn't over. Perhaps I'll work on that again.

I think I covered a good amount of the basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment