Saturday, January 10, 2015

To go back to college or not?

For the past 6 or 7 months I have been putting some serious thought into going back to college again. The simple fact that I have been thinking about it for some time makes me think that it might be a good idea. I'm aware that there are cons, like my age, time & money.. But it'll benefit me in the long run.
So today I contacted the admissions office both at Weidner Law & West Chester University. I'm going to inquire about courses and information. I already have am associates in Administration of Justice (Criminal justice) and my thoughts are to expand upon the law.
What exactly was I thinking about doing? Becoming a lawyer actually. Yep... I said it. I want to torture myself with Atleast 6 years of school. That's why I'm wondering if it'll be worth it. Do I want to continue with what I'm already familiar with? With what I already know? Back at community college I did well in criminal justice. I paid attention in class room notes, didn't study and got nothing less than a B in those courses. I don't know. I started looking at my criminal law & procedure book from college again as a refresher to see if I'm still as interested in it all as I used to be.
Again..i have to find out if any credits are still good from my associates of I want to take the law path or if i want to go back in general.
I do know that I may just want to take a few courses in creative writing in general if decide not to pursue a whole degree.
I'm not sure. I have alot of thinking to do ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment