Saturday night I went out in the borough of West Chester with my boyfriend Bill and his sister Julie who turned 21 the day after my 31st birthday. She came home this past weekend to see her mom aster her surgery. Bill and I decided to take her out for her Birthday. So first we went out to Rams Head. Had one drink, left cause there were way too many hipsters there for our taste. When Bam showed.. We knew that was our sign to get the hell outta there.
From there we went to Barnabys. THATS when shit hit the fan. So.. Of course I always run into people I know. Bill of course ran into his friends younger sister.. Who when she saw him.. Yelled like a crazy monkey and jump humped him.(bill at first had no idea who she was,she had to tell him) When bill went to introduce me.. She gave me a stank look and didn't even say hi. So she obviously had a crush on him & had a problem with me .. Which was confirmed by both Julie and Bill. She's newly 21,wild and according to the brother has some issues and the family can't control. The night goes on a bit. A few young boys hit on me as usual, oh young boys. We decide to go outside to have a cigarette, (cellphone still on me). We're crossing people... And there we see the "wild child" again.. Who then does the same yell scream hump jump arms around on bill.. Like she hadn't seen him in 5 years thing again.. Then looks directly at me and gives me this "ha ha I'm gonna get your man" look... Bill is trying to pry her off him.. To which I then take my hand... And push her off. She then screens at bill "your girlfriend is a bitch what's her problem?!" i then say to her "There's no problem now.. But if you want one.. There can be one" and we walk away. To which she keeps yelling 'I'm telling my brother! I'm telling my brother!" shortly after her and her friends quickly go inside, we finish our cig and go inside. At that point my cellphone is missing. Aka..stolen!.. From my purse. My Note 3 that I paid $700 for outta pocket.
Bill starts calling it and whomever took it gives the asshole button after 3 rings. Julie and I start walking around looking for someone silencing it. We ask bartenders bouncers.. Nothing. I know bouncers there, bill too. After while.. Nothing.
We go back to bills house, log into Julies Pc and check Google location. The cellphone has its gps in the parking garage across from Barnabys. Bill and I head back into town & Julie stays on the PC to see of it moves. Bill and I start looking through cars as he's calling and we're listening.. After 2 floors we give up. Whomever took it decided to stash it in their car parked somewhere on the o floors of the parking garage. Better believe however of I had heard if I'd had broken the window and taken it out.
I call verizon to cancel the phone.. Services are down so thru can't disable it.
Bill and I get to my place... Gps still had it in the same location at 230am. I change my passwords to everything & remotely disable services. Bill had texted earlier in the night the address the GPS had shown "11 S church street, right?" to make sure the bounce back was the garage and not the apartment. They actually had the balls to text back at 330am... Conversation went as follows...
Bill: 11 S church street, right?
The Thief: yes.. That's my address. I'm drunk let's have sex.
Bill: Ok I'll be over where are you?
The Thief :You know, you just said it.
Bill: Ok.. Let's meet up.
The Thief : it's $400 all night long
Bill and I then decided not to text back.
In the morning I called verizon and cancelled the phone. They didn't text anyone else but they made 6 outgoing calls around that time lasting 20-30 seconds each. I'm going to check the posted bill and see what numbers they called.
I have insurance on my device so I paid the $100 deductible and the phone should be here tomorrow (Tuesday) bit I have a feeling it won't be here till Wednesday due to today bring a holiday. I'm currently using an old phone. Not too pleased about it, but it's better than nothing. The GPS is off so I can't really play ingress on it, but it'll do for now.
Julie thinks it may have been the drunken sluts friends that may have snatched it from my purse during the short "altercation". It definitely wasn't the skank... She was too preoccupied in her childhood crush and myself. Or.. It could have been the group of black guys that I passed on the way out. Who knows. At this point.. What's done is done. And whoever has it now has photos of my boobs that I've taken for bill, photos of my cat and photos of bill I've taken. I hope they enjoy them.. Theres some good stuff on there.. Assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment