Today I decided to do a little online Christmas shopping for myself, so of course I decide to go shopping at Victorias Secret. My main objective was to purchase another pair of PJ's because you get a free pair of slippers... I mean who can say no to a free pair of slippers! Let alone the fact that the slippers match the PJ's AND I do need a new pair of slippers. After the PJ's I added more and more items, which is common for me to do. So after i put in all my offer codes in and finish checking out, I see my total and think "Holy FUCK! How did i just spend all that money!?!?!" Below you will find what I spent in 20minutes...
Yes ladies and gentleman, I spent $322.99! Now.. let me explain just what i bought.
Perhaps I'm just trying to justify my spending. Yes.. I understand that there isn't ONE bra or ONE damn pair of panties in there, but don't worry, I've bought enough of them over the past 12 months.
So this whole spending thing has gotten my mind going. "How much money have i spent at Victoria's Secret this year?" Luckily for me (and for this blog), I only purchase all of my purchases on my VIP VS credit card (don't look at me like that, being a VIP is a damn big deal. They decline people all the time. Do you know how hard it is to get approved for a credit card there? Fuck AMX.. VS are the true snobs of credit) Let me also add that I pay EACH and every bill in FULL every fucking time, even before my statement arrives in the mail. So it's not like I don't have the money, but if i use the card i get free gifts all the time. (when most people get $10 cards, I get $50) Anyways.. as I was saying...
I go online to my statement and pull up all the way to January 2012. I then started adding up all of my totals...
That's right... As of January 7th 2012 to today.. November 28th 2012 i have spent exactly $2,842.57 at Victoria's Secret. Some may call that fucking nuts, some may even say that I have a shopping problem.. to which I will now justify myself.
Also.. I refuse to admit I have an addiction!!!
If you're still judging me, go browse their website. Don't tell me the clothes aren't cute. Men.. don't tell me you wouldn't rather bang a broad that wears Victorias Secret everything rather than Kmart.
Yes ladies and gentleman, I spent $322.99! Now.. let me explain just what i bought.
- 4 'Pink' V-neck t-shirts (that i workout in)
- 2 'Pink' Yoga leggings
- A grey tunic sweater (that came with a FREE scarf, so how could i NOT buy it?!!?)
- A grey & black off the shoulder tunic
- An off the shoulder shimmery silver tunic
- A pair of PJ's that came with a FREE pair of slippers
Perhaps I'm just trying to justify my spending. Yes.. I understand that there isn't ONE bra or ONE damn pair of panties in there, but don't worry, I've bought enough of them over the past 12 months.
So this whole spending thing has gotten my mind going. "How much money have i spent at Victoria's Secret this year?" Luckily for me (and for this blog), I only purchase all of my purchases on my VIP VS credit card (don't look at me like that, being a VIP is a damn big deal. They decline people all the time. Do you know how hard it is to get approved for a credit card there? Fuck AMX.. VS are the true snobs of credit) Let me also add that I pay EACH and every bill in FULL every fucking time, even before my statement arrives in the mail. So it's not like I don't have the money, but if i use the card i get free gifts all the time. (when most people get $10 cards, I get $50) Anyways.. as I was saying...
I go online to my statement and pull up all the way to January 2012. I then started adding up all of my totals...
That's right... As of January 7th 2012 to today.. November 28th 2012 i have spent exactly $2,842.57 at Victoria's Secret. Some may call that fucking nuts, some may even say that I have a shopping problem.. to which I will now justify myself.
- I have lost a lot of weight, so in the past 2 years i have had to replace all of my thongs, booty shorts, 'period panties' & bras.
- They make all of their yoga pants in long. I'm 5'11".. I need long pants. VS is the only yoga pant I can wear. I also like their capri yoga pants and such.. so cute and comfy!
- Again.. because I am tall & they cater to taller women, so I buy their clothing. Shirts, dresses, sweaters, jeans, leggings, t-shirts, hoodies and the list goes on.
- I like their sexy lingerie... yes I've bought a good amount of them.. and no.. no one has seen me in them. (Don't look at me like that! I do not have a problem!)
- Their clothes and such are so fucking cute and stylish, how could you NOT want buy from them?
- They may seem overpriced to some people, but i find that their clothing and such are very well made & they last. so it's worth every penny.
- I get free totes, purses, beachbags and duffel bags from them often.
- Did i mention they cater to tall women?!?
Also.. I refuse to admit I have an addiction!!!
If you're still judging me, go browse their website. Don't tell me the clothes aren't cute. Men.. don't tell me you wouldn't rather bang a broad that wears Victorias Secret everything rather than Kmart.
The End.


No comments:
Post a Comment