Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bye bye Planet Fitness.. Hello Mitchs

I switched gyms this week. I started my (2 week) free trial at Mitchs Market Street Gym in West Chester. I used to go to Planet Fitness and its going to be sad to say goodbye.. not!!! (I didn't officially switch yet. I still have to sign up after the end of next week and cancel at PF, but I'm sold)

The people that work at Mitchs all seem to be really sweet and awesome. Even the local people that workout there say hi and just smile! At Planet Fitness the only people that spoke was the tall cute guy and the 2 ginger twins. NONE of the females would even say hi when i checked in. I feel MUCH more comfortable at the Mitchs environment. I am now kicking myself in the ass for not switching sooner!!!

The simple fact that Mitchs has classes, is an automatic win in my book. I took cardio kickboxing (Lauren did it with me too) on Tuesday with Sarah. That class kicked my ass and i loved EVERY minute of it. (My legs are still sore 2 days later, but not too bad today) I tried Zumba with Angela at 930am yesterday and I didnt like it. Not that i dont like Zumba, I've done it before I just didnt like the intructor much. Knowing I'm new to her class and dont know her moved, she said NOTHING. Just did her same routine with the same 5 other old ladies in there. Excuse me, but how about you say "now were going to do this!" Or maybe an 'ARRIBA!!!' would have sufficed lady! Needless to say, i walked out 15 minutes in. Then i casually walked over and walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes. After that I went in this little side room and did my belly blast routine with a medicine ball. i refuse to let Angela ruin my Zumba, so Wed night i will take it with Liza (who is awesome sauce btw).

Tomorrow morning I'm thinking about doing Vinyasa yoga, but I've never done Yoga so I'm trying to get my friend Lauren will do the class with me. I refuse to do yoga alone, I may fall over doing some crazy tree pose and knock someone over. I need moral support! lol (I'll let you know how that goes if i take it.)

I haven't gotten around to the weight machines at Mitchs yet, I've been trying to lean myself out before i bulk. I must say that it seems to be working. My arms and belly are tighter, the fat under my chin is almost gone (dont make a face.. its there!!! I see it!!) and my legs are sexier than ever.

Well.. that all for my update. I feel better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment